Real estate websites – a very sought-after search in Google, as everyday people look for very different types of places, it may be a luxury apartment, a simple home or offices, or anything you can think of. Also, in the present scenario, the highly competitive real estate sector has customers that range from individuals to businesses.
To retain the viewers and optimize the number of visitors, a customer-friendly UI/UX design strategy is necessary. A strong UI/UX-based framework helps real estate websites with higher conversion rates, generate repeat business, and greater revenue generation.
Building a real estate website with the best UI/UX design will also be an advantage to the customers and real estate agents. Concentrating on the following points can make the website more engaging and attractive:
- Responsive and mobile-friendly interactive platform
- Easy-to-use and intuitive search tools in the header and footer
- Search function with filters
- Engaging 'About Us' page
- Professional image gallery
- Video storytelling
- Use of prompting CTA buttons
- Show credibility and reviews of agents
- Pop-up “contact us” form
- Removing ads and pop-ups, blocking content
Why it is important to focus on the UI and UX of a real-estate website
- Developing a loyal pool of customers: aesthetic and intuitive solutions help in building a strong user experience to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. The trust-building factor drives a higher percentage of traffic to the real estate sites and converts them to existing customers.
- Revenue maximization: higher conversion rates and maximizing revenue growth depend on intuitive experience, better plan interactions, and improving calls to action. This is why it is necessary to structure a precise plan of testing, especially A/B testing, to optimize user responses and consistently refine the user experience.
- Optimizing resources, development time, and costs: addressing usability issues during the development phases results in managing a user-focused approach with considerable time, resources, and money savings.
- In-depth insights from user engagement: the valuable engagement metrics optimize the platform's user experience, and an experimental interactive platform can be set up for customers. Based on insights, success can be measured on a new level to offer designs that can convert consistently.
Five tips to Improve UI/UX Design in Real Estate
Website conversion really matters to any company and, in this regard, a clear distinction must be made between a visitor and a customer. A higher conversion rate signifies a successful marketing strategy for real estate websites, and an improving UI/UX design leads to a dynamic and interactive platform. The following five tips are the key to improve UI/UX design in real estate websites:
- No repulsive actions: looking for a home or office is a stressful and time-consuming activity. An informative website will work instead of heavy images and pop-ups. An auto-suggest helps the visitors to avoid brainstorming what to type. Additionally, well-structured filtering helps the visitor to narrow down their preferences like price, area, district, then number of rooms etc. Eventually it boosts customer’s satisfaction.
- Pay attention to scrolling: draw visitors' attention with feature-rich and convenient carousels. Incorporating highlights, arrows and other visual cues helps visitors to reach the most important sections of the real estate website easily and without having to scroll down for too long. It also betters the user experience.
- Faster loading pages: the UI/UX designer should pay attention that the website page loads within 5 seconds; else, it will annoy the visitors and they will jump to other websites.
- An interactive map with clean design: a comprehensive filtering tool with a quality navigation process gives an impressive end-user experience. Visitors want to check the location and know about the nearby areas and for these reasons it is useful to provide them with a map. Even though it is costly, it is an essential element of a real estate website.
- Make it Mobile-friendly: globally, there are 6.37 billion smartphone users, and they all prefer to check any website first on their phone. An aesthetic and non-confusing user experience on all types of devices will lead to a higher conversion rate. Do you want to know more about devie compatibility testing? Click here.